The club features 6 Har-Tru clay courts and 1 all-weather court, so it's always easy to get court time and experience the best playing surface in the world!
Some facts about the Har-Tru clay surface (from the manufacturer website):
- Of all the men who reached the atp top 10 in every year dating back to 1972, 83% of them spent at least 50% of their time training on clay and/or har-tru while they were growing up.
- The us open was played on har-tru from 1975-1978.
- The first har-tru court was constructed in hagerstown, maryland in 1932.
- Playing on Har-Tru clay will improve your endurance.
- Har-Tru clay allows you to play more hours a day and more days a week without over-stressing your joints.
Come and play on our courts and see for yourself!