New Milford Tennis & Swim Club Camp
Our summer camp program is back!! Tucked away and a hidden gem, the New Milford Tennis & Swim Club is home to one of the finest tennis facilities in the area.
We’re a family-oriented club offering: a swimming pool, kid’s camp, active tennis programming and seasonal social activities. Due to our success and growth over the past few years, space is limited to 50 campers per week, so make plans now to join us for a memorable summer. We are in the process of planning new and exciting activities as well as inviting back old favorites. Start planning ahead for the summer season and hand your paperwork in early to ensure your child(ren)’s spot. We look forward to seeing old friends and welcoming new ones to New Milford Tennis & Swim Club!
FUN, FUN and more FUN! Throughout the day, campers will have the opportunity to participate in numerous activities. These include daily Swim Instruction(morning session) and Tennis Instruction(afternoon session). The QuickStart Tennis format, one of the most significant moves ever to introduce tennis to youth, provides a way to bring kids 10 & under into the game by tailoring it to their age and size. Other activities include Arts & Crafts (face painting, tie dye etc.), Sports & Games(ping pong, volleyball, soccer, lacrosse & more) and theme days are just part of the fun planned for campers.
New Milford Tennis & Swim Club Mini-Camp experience is safe, educational, instructional, recreational and fun! All staff members are carefully chosen through an intensive application process. Our Camp Counselors help your child enjoy a variety of activities in an atmosphere of trust and confidence, while supervising the children at all times. Tennis & Professionals will be performing all Lessons. Lifeguards will be present at all Swimming Pool & Recreational Swim activities.
- Begins Monday June 26
- Hours will be 9:30am–3:30pm for Full-Day Campers
Morning Session: 9:30–12:00pm
Afternoon Session: 1:00–3:30pm
- Full-day campers receive complimentary lunch
- Fridays reserved for rain days
- Pre-registration is recommended, as space is limited, in order to ensure a fun & safe camp
- The Weekly rate is $240 for members
$315 for Non-members (5% sibling discount)
- Extended care will be available after camp for an additional charge
- Camp registration & tuition is non-refundable
- Children must be between the ages of 6-13 years old
- For any questions please call Maria, Office Manager at 860.354.7876, fill out the form online or download a printable version.