Camp at New Milford Tennis and Swim Club
Our summer camp program is back. Tucked away at the foothills of the Berkshire Hills and a hidden gem, the New Milford tennis and Swim Club is home to one of the finest tennis facilities in the area.
We are a family oriented club offering active tennis programming, a large and beautifully maintained pool and deck area, kid’s camp and various other social activities. Due to our success and growth over the past few years, space is limited to 50 campers per week. So please make your plans early to enjoy a memorable summer with us.
FUN, FUN, FUN! Throughout the day campers will have the opportunities to participate in various activities. These include daily tennis and swim instruction, free swim, arts and craft activities including face painting, tie dye etc. And sports like football, ping pong, basketball, and lacrosse and pickle ball. Our flagship is our tennis instructional program. We have tailored it under the guidance of the United States tennis Association to fit the needs of every age group and ability.
New Milford Tennis and Swim Club Camp is safe, educational, instructional, and fun. All staff members are carefully chosen to help your children enjoy a variety of activities in an atmosphere of trust and confidence. Life guards will always be present in the pool area.
For additional questions please call our office at 860 354 7876.
2021 Camps Are Full
Call us or go online early for next year's camps to ensure your spot!
- Summer camp starts June 21.
There will be no camp on the fourth of July and the first week’s fee will be prorated for four days.
- Before care for children available from 8 to 9:30 am for an additional fee of $ 10 per child.
- Sign in from 9:15 am–9:30 am.
- Morning session: 9:30 am–12:00 pm
Lunch break: 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
Afternoon session: 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- After camp care provided from 3:30 pm–5:00 pm for an additional fee of $ 10 per child per day
- A nonrefundable deposit of $75 should accompany your registration
- Half hour and full hour private tennis lessons are available for the afternoon session at a reduced cost for campers. $60 for one hour (normally $90) and $30 for half-hour.